[Tritriangle] SATURDAY - CURRENT: Feminist Electronic Art Symposium

Tritriangle Email List tritriangle at tritriangle.net
Fri May 24 12:46:52 CDT 2019

It's not too late!

This Saturday, CURRENT: Feminist Electronic Art Symposium at Tritriangle 8-9 panel discussion, 10-2 sound+performances

//////////\\\\\\\\\\
Tritriangle
1550 N Milwaukee Ave Fl3
Chicago, IL 60622
get at tritriangle.net <mailto:get at tritriangle.net>
#tritri:matrix.org <http://matrix.org/>
https://twitter.com/tritrianglearts <https://twitter.com/tritrianglearts>
http://bit.ly/2ODlnED <http://bit.ly/2ODlnED> - groove.cafe gcal (chi left field/diy shows)

∆∆∆ SOON @Tritriangle:
∆∆∆ 2019.05.25 - CURRENT: Feminist Electronic Art Symposium
∆∆∆ 2019.06.02 - Mezzanine Swimmers, Galaxxu, SiP
∆∆∆ 2019.06.09 - Hope Fiend + TBA
∆∆∆ 2019.06.15 - Mock Funeral
∆∆∆ 2019.06.19 - Cooter + TBA
\\\\\\\\\\//////////

∆∆∆ 2019.05.25 - CURRENT: Feminist Electronic Art Symposium - http://tritriangle.net/events/event/current-feminist-electronic-art-symposium/ <http://tritriangle.net/events/event/current-feminist-electronic-art-symposium/>

On Saturday, May 25th, join us for a collaborative event between Vancouver’s Current: Feminist Electronic Art Symposium and Chicago’s Backyard Series.
This event will begin with an hour long panel between some of the members of each group to discuss the differences in each respective city’s and country’s DIY scene, government support, and community that follows and how we can impact the music and art culture. Following the panel, we have prepared a set of 4 featured artists for an evening of music and dance.

We come together to share a community of wordsmiths, soundsmiths, and creative individuals. In light of all this political shame, environmental madness, and callous injustice, it’s important to stand together and remind ourselves that we will always hold the power in our hands to lift each other up and put effort into making an impact that does matter.

FEATURED ARTISTS:

Landon Tate
Eshovo
E. Mele